4 Days to go, Go, GO

Planning is usually my forte, unfortunately time pressures have meant that this will be my most rushed and ad-hoc trip to date....


So where am I going?
A: The area formally known as Yugoslavia (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo/Serbia + Albania for good measure).




Why?
A: Never been there before so needs to be checked-out. Also inspired by Super Hans (of Peep-Show fame) "Gonna van it down to Macedonia, finally start that moped rental business."

How?
A: Old faithful. My Tenere XT660Z thumper that has carried me all over Europe. 48hp of single-cylinder ruggedness and generator of filling-loosening vibration.

Who?
A: Just me and my tent - going Nomad.

What's the plan?
A: Blast down to Slovenia as fast as my bike / bottom will allow. After that, follow a mostly anti-clockwise route through each and every country taking-in whatever sites I can manage in the time. Camping everywhere possible.

Time?
A: My enemy. Got 15 days to do 15 countries (~6000 miles) and still make it back home to work the next day! Gonna be tight. I live for this shit.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 6 - Kotor (MNE) to Ohrid (MK)

Day 4 - Plitvice (HR) to Mostar (BiH)

Day 8 - Skopje (MK) to Belgrade (SRB)